|Khensur Rinpoche Geshe Jampa Tegchok gave this commentary on the Heart Sutra to Saraswati Buddhist Group, Somerset, England on August 17 -20, 2007. The commentary is edited by Andy Wistreich.
You can read the Heart Sutra,a Perfection of Wisdom text on the LYWA website, and also find many Heart Sutra resources on the FPMT website.
You may also download this teaching as a pdf.
1: Introduction to the Heart Sutra
- The Heart Sutra: Emptiness and Lines of Reasoning
- The Prajnaparamita Sutras
- Dependent Arising
- The Setting and Structure of the Heart Sutra
2: Dependent Arising and Emptiness
- Dependent Arising and Emptiness
- Questions and Answers
- How Things Exist
- Dependent Arising, Empty and Emptiness
- The Two Truths
- The Consequence (Prasangika) School View of the ‘I’
- Question and Answer
- Form is Empty…the Fourfold Purity
- Question & Answer
- The Object of Negation
- The Risk of Nihilism
- Conventionally Existing Phenomena and Emptiness
6: Liberation from Cyclic Existence
- Cutting the Root of Cyclic Existence
- The Importance of the Wisdom Side